Minor inconveninces (no MG, but BMC...)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minor inconveninces (no MG, but BMC...)
From: "Ryan Irwin" <ButterscotchB@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:09:07 -0500
Well, a friend of mine just aquired a 1958 Morris Minor 1000 Traveller.  He's
really not sure what to do with it and i had to take a while to explain to him
what it was.  Doesn't have an engine, the wood panels are not in very good
condition at all, but (aside from the engine) I think it's all there.  He said
he found the radiator and the fenders inside.  I havn't seen it, only
pictures.  Appears to be dark blue.

I don't think he had the thought of keeping it, he's not so much a british car
guy....  I'd love to buy it from him but I have negative garage space right
now.    Any interested parties can give me an email, maybe I can go see it,
take some pictures, etc...

If there's an asking price, it's probably not very much.

-Ryan Irwin
1999 Mazda Miata
1972 MGB
1961 MG Midget (parked sideways at the front of my garage allowing an amazing
4 cars in a 2-car garage...  my 3 plus a Wrangler, maybe I can get some
pictures of that too.)