Re: Orig. MGB factory hard top seals?

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>,
Subject: Re: Orig. MGB factory hard top seals?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:48:26 -0400
SORRY FOLKS - MY MESSAGE BELOW LOOKED AS IF IT CAME FROM MARTIN MACGREGOR -
IT DID NOT - I JUST GAVE HIS PARTICULARS FOR THOSE INTERESTED

I know Martin MacGregor very well and what people probably don't know is
that he is a fantastic interior man.  His workmanship is legendary although
expensive (naturally).  He spends a lot of time getting things right.  I
bought the fuzzy flex channel stuff (458-610) from Moss it didn't quite fit
- then I got it from Martin - perfect!!!!!.  The difference was 0.5mm, not
much but enough to cause the window to be awfully stiff when winding up and
down!!

Martin MacGregor
MacGregor British Car Parts
877-777-6381
Tel/Fax 905-627-4006
55 Head Street
Dundas
On  L9H 3H8

At 08:23 PM 8/16/02 -0600, David Councill wrote:
>The only one I know of is Macgregor Car Parts. They are in Canada, but they
>do ship to the US and prices are reasonable. Plus he (martin) has an 800
>number that works when calling from the US.
>
>http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/mgb.html
>
>I ordered my seals from him. I haven't had a chance to use them yet as I'm
>still in the early phases of my 72 B restoration (maybe the midway point now).
>
>David Councill
>67 BGT
>72 B
>
>At 10:05 PM 8/16/2002 -0400, Kevin Shertz wrote:
> >All,
> >
> >Anyone know a supplier (U.S. or abroad that ships to the U.S.) that carries
> >the rubber seals for under the side windows and the back/rear window of an
> >original MGB factory hardtop?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Kevin

Regards