Re: Large domed washers on manifold -- which way round?

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: Large domed washers on manifold -- which way round?
From: Simon Matthews <simon@matthews-family.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew,

Thanks for the confirmation.

I have got my MGA back together -- the exhaust manifold was leaking at
the joint  with the exhaust system. Probably something to do with the
fact that there were only 2 studs and total of 1 nut holding them
together.

I have concluded that the MA ewas designed with small-handed mechanics in
mind. Getting the carbs back on the car is a pain!