Re: 1980 LE parts

To: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: 1980 LE parts
From: Jim Evans <jevans@imaxx.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:31:23 -0500
Todd - Just caught your email today...I have a set used used LE wheels that
should still be listed on the parts-for-sale section of the Chicagoland MG Club
newsletter/website...I also have the steering wheel from the car...all parts
located in suburban Chicago...let me know if you are interested.
Jim Evans