Success! (Well, partial....)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Success! (Well, partial....)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:05:49 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, back to the on-going saga of the shock link (and rebound straps, too).
I was able to finally get the lower bolt out! I ended up doing some
grinding with my Dremel to get rid of the 'flashing' from the hacksaw. I
also was able to remove 3 of the 4 bolts for the rebound straps. The 4th
one is the one that is stripped. Going to attack that one, and the upper
shock link bolt, tomorrow night.

Thanks to all for suggestions so far! I hope to have my B back on the road
by the week-end!!!

=====
Dan DiBiase
The Garden State (What Exit?)