Non LBC give to your wives

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC give to your wives
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:30:16 -0700 (PDT)
      I learned from my children's karate classes that
the elbow is
the
strongest point on your body.  If you are close enough
to use it, do!

       If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car,
kick out the
back tail
lights and stick your arm out the hole and start
waving like crazy.
The
driver won't see you but everybody else will.  This
has saved lives.

       Last night I attended a personal safety
workshop, and it jolted
me.
It was given by an amazing man, Pat Malone, who has
been a body guard
for
famous figures like Farrah Fawcett and Sylvester
Stallone.  He works
for the
FBI and teaches police officers and Navy SEALS
hand-to-hand combat.
This man
has seen it all,  and knows a lot.  He focused his
teachings to us on
HOW TO
AVOID BEING THE VICTIM OF A VIOLENT CRIME.

       He gave us some statistics about how much the
occurrences of
random
violence have escalated over the recent years, and
it's terrible.
Something
like 99% of us will be exposed to, or become a victim
of a violent
crime.

       Here are some of the most important points that
I got out of his
presentation:

(1)   The three reasons women are easy targets for
random acts of
violence
are:
                   (a)  Lack of Awareness.  You MUST
know where you are
and
what's
                         going on around you.
                   (b)  Body Language Keep your head
up, swing your
arms,
stand up
                         straight.
                   (c)  Wrong Place, Wrong Time.
DON'T walk alone in
an
alley, or drive
                         in a bad neighborhood at
night.

(2)   Women have a tendency to get into their cars
after shopping,
eating,
working,
       etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or
making a list,
etc).
DON'T DO THIS!
       The predator will be watching you, and this is
the perfect
opportunity
for him to
       get in the passenger side, put a gun to your
head, and tell you
where
to go.  AS
       SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS
AND LEAVE.
                   (a)  A few notes about getting into
your car in a
parking
lot, or parking
                         garage: Be aware: look around
you, look into
your
car, at the
                         passenger side floor, and in
the back seat.
                   (b)  If you are parked next to a
big van, enter your
car
from the
                         passenger door.  Most serial
killers attack
their
victims by pulling
                         them into their vans while
the women are
attempting
to get into their
                         cars.
                   (c)  Look at the car parked on the
driver's side of
your
vehicle, and the
                         passenger side.  If a male is
sitting alone in
the
seat nearest your
                         car, you may want to walk
back into the mall,
or
work, and get a
                         guard/policeman to walk you
back out.  IT IS
ALWAYS
BETTER
                         TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.  (And
better paranoid
than
dead.)

(3)   ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.
(Stairwells are
horrible places
       to be alone and the perfect crime spot).

(4)   If the predator has a gun and you are not under
his control,
ALWAYS
RUN!
                   (a)  The predator will only hit you
(a running
target) 4
in 100 times and
                         even then, it most likely
WILL NOT be a vital
organ.
 RUN!

(5)   As women, we are always trying to be
sympathetic: STOP IT!  It
may get
you
       raped, or killed.
                   (a)  Ted Bundy, the serial killer,
was a good
looking,
well educated
                         man, who ALWAYS played on the
sympathies of
unsuspecting
                         women.  He walked with a
cane, or a limp, and
often
asked "for
                         help" into his vehicle or
with his vehicle,
which is
when he abducted
                         his next victim.
                   (b)  Pat Malone told us the story
of his daughter,
who
came out of the
                         mall and was walking to her
car when she
noticed 2
older ladies in
                         front of her.  Then she saw a
police car come
towards her with cops
                         who said hello.  She also
noticed that all 8
handicap spots in the
                         area were empty.  As she
neared her car she
saw a
man a few
                         rows over calling to her for
help.  He wanted
her to
close his
                         passenger side door.  He was
sitting in the
back on
the driver's
                         side, and said he was
handicapped.  He
continued
calling, until she
                         turned and headed back to the
mall, and then
he
began cursing at
                         her.  In the meantime, she
wondered why he
didn't
ask the 2 older
                         ladies, or the policeman for
help, and why he
was
not parked in any
                         of the empty handicap spots.
As she got back
to the
mall, two
                         male friends of hers were
exiting, and as she
told
them the story,
                         and turned to point at the
car, the man was
getting
out of the back
                         seat into the front and the
car sped away.
DON'T
GET CAUGHT IN
                         THIS TRAP.

       I'd like you to forward this to all the women
you know.  It may
save a
life.

       A candle is not dimmed by lighting another
candle.

       I was going to send this to the ladies only;
but guys, if you
love
your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may
want to pass it
on to
them, as well.  Send this to any woman you know that
may need to be
reminded
that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in
it....BETTER SAFE
THAN
SORRY.

>From my wife