Timeing Light

To: MG Board <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timeing Light
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:22:49 -0800
Well gang,
      Yesterday I got out the OLD strobe light to time the B after
removing the distributor for some R&R.  I connected it, got down on the
floor into position to see the timeing marks, pulled the trigger and
BANG.  I got hit harder than I have ever gotten bit before.  I only got
hit twice before I was able to drop the light but I definetly had to
take a break after the experience.  My right forearm felt strange for
about three hours after the ordeal.
       Needlessly to say the light is gone.  It was old anyway.
       Now to the point---------how about some input as to a good
strobelight to buy in its place.  I know they have the adjustable kind
that lets you dial in the advance but there could be some other bells
and whistles worth having I'm not awhere of?  Should I just go to Sears
or buy off a Snapon truck?  I've never seen this question on the board
before so something new would also be a plus.
Thanks for the input,
Gregg Baker