'67 B for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 B for sale
From: Anthony Woodruff <tonymmedia@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
I had been a lister for a few years but have been off for a while. Garage space
forces me to sell my '67 MGB -- $3,000 obo.

The body is sound, but the car needs a paint job.  The driver's side floor pan
has rust that has NOT reached any structural members.  Included with the car is
a replacement floor pan that can be welded in.  I got quite a reasonable quote
from a local MGB specialty repair shop of about 4 hours labor for the job.

Most of the interior has been replaced and is in good condition.  The top is
new and it comes with the proper boot cover and corresponding framework pieces.

Oil pressure is extremely good at 60-65 p.s.i.  The engine was rebuilt
approximately 3 years ago, and it even leaks no oil!

The car runs quite well, and all of the electrical accessories work.  It is
great fun to drive!

The car can be viewed at http://www.geocities.com/tonymmedia/rightrear.jpg

Many parts, including spare dash gauges, and a shop manual are included.

The car is in Washington State, USA.  Call (253) 770-1827 or e-mail
tonymmedia@yahoo.com for more information or photos.
http://finance.yahoo.com