Where is Z/S Identification?

To: MG Listserv <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where is Z/S Identification?
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:07:29 -0400
All,

Can someone tell me where the identification marking is (the stromberg
number, not the 175CD one) on a Zenith Stromberg carb?

My recent eBay purchase only has a tag on the top with '917' on it, which
does not match any of the identification info. In either VB or Moss
catalogs.  It appears as though at some point there may have been something
on the right side rear (manifold side) of the carb but it no longer exists.

Thanks!

Regards,
Kevin
'80 MGB