Re: Driving philosophies

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving philosophies
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:02:10 -0500
Charles,

You would be mistaken.  If you have ever received a ticket for that offense
you were taken.

According to the officer conducting one(:)) of my Defensive driving classes:

In Texas, as long as you break the plane of the intersection before the
light turn red you are not running a red light.

The plane is defined as the white stop lines painted on the road.  If the
lines do not exist, then the plane is defined as an imaginary set of lines
that would be an extention of the lane markers running from the corner to
corner around the intersection.

Harold
80B