RE: bently -> workshop

To: skye@ffwd.cx, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: bently -> workshop
From: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:10:59 -0400 (EDT)
 Try Light Impressions at
http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/servlet/OnlineShopping

They carry mylar sleves in sizes up to 16x20, as well as sheet mylar if you
want to encapsulate custom sizes.  The also have some larger binders and
storage boxes.

Kimo Tichgelaar

"A man with a good car needs no justification
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
           ~Gang of Four

 --- On Tue 08/27, Skye Poier  wrote:

> I'm full of questions lately :)
>

> However the pages are pretty large, not 8.5x11 at any rate.
>
> Has anyone done this, and if so where did you get the sleeves,
> binder etc?

> 1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
> The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)

Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of
address service from Return Path.  Register now!