clanking solved

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: clanking solved
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:56:30 -0500
I got under the 67B tonight and checked the things out that you all told me
might be causing a clanking on acceleration. The U-joints are shot, especially
the front one. The grease zert on the front yoke sleeve was gone which may
have accelerated the process. I got the drive shaft out after about 2 hours;
those bolts sure are long-winded in tight places!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the old U-joints out and new ones in.
Thanks,

Monte

Monte Morris, Kahoka, MO
          79B, Carmine