Re: fans not working

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: fans not working
From: proot@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:36:13 +0000
Huh, That doesn't sound right.

Wiring should go something like, fuse box to thermal
switch to fan to ground. If that's not what you've got,
it's not going to work.

There is also an inline fuse that may be the problem.

Paul Hunt's advise is also to put a relay in. Which,
if I ever get 30 minutes, I'm going to put in.

Paul's site (Bee & Vee) has a great simplified wiring
diagram. It's what you need.
Go to <http://mgb-stuff.org.uk> then click on
hammers & spanners on the left.
Click on "Electrics" on top, then "Cooling Fans"

--
Paul Root
'77B