RE: What would you drive?

To: "'Steve Shoyer'" <Steve@shoyer.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What would you drive?
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:08:50 -0500
> I'd start looking for a Jaguar XJ220, but I don't think I'd
> be allowed to drive it in this country.  Maybe a MG-RV8, even
> though I'd have the same problem, but it might be easier to hide.

Yes, you could drive an XJ220.  There's a guy here in St. Louis who just
brought one in.  He had to have cats added to it, but with those, a
certification company put the EPA label on it.  And there is an exemption
for NHTSA-related stuff for low-volume or unique cars....with a limit on how
many miles they can be driven per year.