u-joints-successful

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: u-joints-successful
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:04:43 -0500
My first try at installing U-joints seems successful after a 50 mile jaunt
today with no "clanking". Putting them back in was the easy part after a 4
hour removal "process" :) Thanks for all the help given.

On another note, the fans on the 79B worked today after I flushed the cooling
system and put in new fluid. Is it possible that they were not working because
the antifreeze was a little low in the system? The aftermarket fan switch has
a sensor that goes into the top of the upper radiator hose.

Monte Morris, Kahoka, MO
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG with dreamy suspension
          74 1/2 parts car