HELP Off topic - Wordview takes over

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP Off topic - Wordview takes over
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 14:28:03 -0400
All my Word documents have suddenly got Wordview icons but retain their
.doc extension.  They will not open in Wordview when I click on the files
in Windows Explorer.  However, if I go into Word and Open  the file
opens.  If I create a document in Word, then save using save icon on
toolbar - it saves as a.doc file but gets a Wordview icon.  When I click on
this new file in Win Explorer up comes Wordview but garbage (presumably it
was saved in Word which Wordview cannot interpret.  How do I get rid of
Wordview and get my icons back to Word???
The only thing I can think of is getting a large image file contained in an
email as Wordview appears under P600 directory which is my Picture
Publisher directory and used for bringing up .jpg files.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net