Re: To Stripe or not to Stripe

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To Stripe or not to Stripe
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 13:01:23 -0700
Is that a stripe along the flank, or over the bonnet? I couldn't quite tell
from your description. If the latter, it sounds like the classic racing
stripe; although logically it should be on the driver's side, being that the
origin of the device was as a visual alignment aid for the racing driver. If
the former, there are stripe kits for two different styles available from
the usual suppliers.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149