Re: Cooliong question and thanks

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Cooliong question and thanks
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:25:12 -0500
At 05:41 PM 9/2/02 -0500, Bullwinkle wrote:
><<<snip>>>
>To the best of my knowledge it's the one that came on the car from the
>factory,
><<<snip>>>
>Is this like grandpa's axe? :-=)

No.  This is like the 5 ton rock in the middle of gramdpa's field.  Nothing
will ever change it.  It has been repainted a few times, but otherwise to
the best of my knowledge it has never been apart and it still has the
original issue seal and bearings (and it does not have a grease
fitting).  I am very interrested to see if it will make half a million
miles, and I have all good intentions of doing that.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg