Re: MG hertiage shell

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: MG hertiage shell
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:05:57 -0600
I think he meant the MGbRV8, not the engine.  I think he was saying that the
new shells are no better than the old ones.  Though I have read that they are
prepared using "modern" anti rust techniques that make them last longer, I have
no personal experience with one.

That said, I would trade my Miata for one any day.  A newer MG would go better
with
my B than the Miata does.

--
Andrew Lundgren