Re: dash lights rheostat redux

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: dash lights rheostat redux
From: proot@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:16:04 +0000
I looked under the dash last night. Doesn't look good.

Probably all the dash light (red/white ?) are cooked.
I think I'll be taking the dash off. This may be it for
the car this summer. The other two wires to the switch
look fine. So I think it's just the red/green and
red/white. But, of course, I won't know for sure until
I pull the dash.

And yes, I am the one with the messed up rheostat.

Paul.

--
Paul Root
'77B