engine oil

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine oil
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:02:46 -0700
Hello Listers,
I have purchased all items needed to my own oil change & grease the
nipples (Zerks).

I located that excellent study on oil filters but have been unable to
find what make of engine oil to use. I seem to recall that Castrol was
the brand but which one.........?

I am aware of the 20/50 for both engine & transmission, so no problems
there.
I also want to try & replenish the oil on the front shocks. I bought one
of those old fashioned oil cans with the long spout but I don't where to
fill the shock.

Those should  be easy for "Exalted Ones".

Please & thank you

Aubrey 75B