What Color is this Car?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What Color is this Car?
From: "Steven P. Clifton" <SClifton@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:26:54 -0400
All,

Thought I knew the name of the factory color for this car, but lately have
come into some doubt.  I have always thought of it as Harvest Gold, but now I
have seen it described as Bronze Yellow.  It is a '72 MGB, painted once but
with original color.  It is the same color in the engine bay and trunk, inside
the doors, under the carpets, etc.  I know it was painted once because I had
it painted years ago (1980?) after a small fender bender.  What sayeth the
list?

http://home.cfl.rr.com/mgbowner/

Thanks,

Steve C.