Re: Clutch shudder

To: cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Clutch shudder
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:25:43 -0500
  The most common reasons for clutch chatter (USA term) are oil spots on
the clutch and flywheel faces, and worn out transmission supports.  I
gather that the problem disappears after the engine warms up.  That
would seem to make oil contamination most likely of the two.  Does the
engine leak oil at the rear?

  Cheers,

  CR