Re: LBC magic

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>,
Subject: Re: LBC magic
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
As has been said before, on such a day as I have had, Thank you very much for
the story. I will forward this to my wife and she will enjoy it just as much.
Carl

I got home and carried my sleeping child to her bedroom. I came back in to
tie her balloon to the bed frame so it would be there when she awoke. She
opened her eyes briefly, looked up at the balloon and beamed. I kissed her
and she looked at me and asked "We can't keep the little car?"

I thought about the day we had and, well, Jim's car isn't for sale anymore.

Yahoo! - We Remember