Re: MGB fan direction

To: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB fan direction
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:12:31 -0500
Mike,
I changed my fans around yesterday; took less than an hour. They sure look as
though they should be mounted the way they were, but when I turned them around
they blow a lot more air through the radiator :-)
This still didn't solve my above normal temperature problem, so I tapped
lightly on the sender. This was a mistake because now I get NO reading on the
temp gauge. One more lesson learned. Time to order another sender.
Monte