Re: (no subject)

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:55:24 -0400
One of the facts I have learnt about companies is that they can exist, in
fact prosper, with poor management - but cannot survive for long with
a  poor work force.  Strange though it may seem it is the middle management
(i.e.  the work force leaders) who make the company.  I have never been
middle management but have experienced their effectiveness.

At 08:51 AM 9/17/02 +0100, Telewest \(PH\) wrote:
>Not entirely, they were aided and abetted by weak management who thought the
>gravy train would roll on for ever and passed the results of the excessive
>wage claims on to the consumer.  That and lack of investment.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net