Re: Off to Stowe

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Off to Stowe
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
Carl,
I'll be their with my wife's 70B Heritage body shell
Flame red with lic. HER70B by Friday afternoon. On
Saturday, if you see a van arrive with a Mineral Blue
MGC on the trailer, that will be my new car driven by
Chuck Christ coming from Manchester, NH.  It was in a
Bar Harbor Museum for 26 years with 29,000 orig miles
and I bought it for $4500.00 (-:
Jim
78B sold
70B Heritage body shell
1968 MGC Mineral Blue coming to Stowe (-: