FW: MBG sway bar size

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: MBG sway bar size
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:12:20 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Dodd, Kelvin
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:12 PM
To: 'boss'; mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MBG sway bar size

Brian:

In stock form the MGB leans a bit more than modern drivers enjoy, so an
increase in bar size is a good idea.
I've run a number of different combinations on early MGBs.  My experience is
that for regular street driving upgrading to the 3/4" front bar is the best
option for both the GT and roadster.

An alternative for the roadster is to find a used MGB GT front bar which
will give you some improvement at a lower cost.

Kelvin.