Mechanicals for a novice

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mechanicals for a novice
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:19:27 -0400
I have both an MGB and a TR250. There is a very nice source of
mechanical "how tos" and troubleshooting for the TR250 and TR6 at this
site.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/

Click on the left nav "technical"

Anything similar for the MGB? I have lots of manuals but they are not
written for the novice -- how to debug problems -- what to check for
first, second, etc. See the section on trouble shooting brakes for an
example of what I mean. It's probably obvious if you know what you're
doing, but for a novice like me it's very helpful. I'm sure the
principals apply to all cars, but it would be nice to have something
like this for MGs with MG pictures.

Don Malling