RE: Cold Air Joy was Re: Engine mods and reliability

To: "'MGS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cold Air Joy was Re: Engine mods and reliability
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:08:30 -0700
If I understand the description correctly...

Here are a couple of photo's taken from "MGB, The Illustrated History",
published by Haynes...

Pages 193 and 196  show how 'Cold air intake' was done on '8 DBL'

(one hose goes into the cockpit to keep the driver cool, and the other
one feeds near the carb.)

http://www.greenmgb.com/intake/grille.jpg
http://www.greenmgb.com/intake/enginebay.jpg

I apologize for the poor quality of the reproductions...

Wil.

1969 MGB

Behalf
> Of Eric
> Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 7:33 AM
> To: MGS
> Subject: Cold Air Joy was Re: Engine mods and reliability
>
> Eric wrote:
> >
> > My big news was the difference that my 'sort of' coldbox made.
Running