Portable Garages (Little LBC content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Portable Garages (Little LBC content)
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
I need to free up a garage space for the winter
months, so I have to find a home for my MGB V8.  I'm
pondering buying one of those inexpensive portable
garages to use a storage space for the winter months.
I'm currently in upstate NY so wind and snow are both
problems.  Has anyone in the snowy parts of the
country used such a garage?  I'm refering to the cheap
(around ~$250) models that Harbor Freight sells, not
the expensive ($1000+) models that you see in the car
mags.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Since I'm on
the digest, pleasee cc me a copy of any email.

Thanks,

Glenn
http://faith.yahoo.com