RE: Air Intake Screen Installation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air Intake Screen Installation
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:27:53 -0600
In the past I've just put them on the end of my finger and pushed them
on, but with the screen you'll have to resort to plan B.

Although I haven't done it, I have seen this discussed on this list.

Use those little plastic thing-a-magigies that you put in dry wall to
hold a screw.  I have no idea what they are called, but in drywall you
drill a hole, insert the thing-a-magigies then screw in your screw.

In the B you just press them in the predrilled hole and slide the
extensions on the grill into them.

Hope you can figure this out.

Larry Hoy