Re: Wanted: MG Midget for SCCA/Vintage Racing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wanted: MG Midget for SCCA/Vintage Racing
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:00:30 -0600 (MDT)
Well, one thing to consider might be this project car, a 197? round arch car
that came to be in my possession.  A local (Salt Lake City) fellow took a
couple of Midgets and started to make one nice one.  The body is pretty much
done, the water pump started to leak last time I fired it up, [I have a new
pump] and the trim, lights, bumpers, interior and such are scattered about
in various boxes.  If you have webability, take a moment to check out
http://www.team.net/mjb/midget for an idea of what it looks like.  In the
last IVR newsletter, I advertised it for $1600 US dollars. as is, where is.
If interested, let me know.

mjb.