Re: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 03:21:38 +0000
Depends on how far you are pulling it.  I've pull some things that I
shouldn't have before.  15' boat with Grand Am and once with a Suzuki
Samari.  I remember not being able to stop in the Grand Am at a light once
and bumped the car in front of me.  Young and a little foolish back then.

I plan on pulling the B from VA to TX, that might be a workout in anything
smaller than a full size pickup.  Used Uhaul before to rent the auto
transport using a full size van.  Rode fine except for the emence amount of
weight eating up the gas.  Those transports are heavy.

Just an opinion.

Dereck