RE: team.net gone?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: team.net gone?
From: Fehér Gergő <fggf@freemail.hu>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:52:45 +0100 (CET)
Dear Listers,

May I introduce myself; my name is Fehir Gabor Gergu, I am
living and working in Hungary. My chosen job is classical
English car restoring. I have recently worked on Austins
and  Minis, and now planning to have some more serious
challenge: an MGB Roaster from the late sixties or early
seventies. My garage is fully equipped, so Im looking for
a hard restoration project. Im already the member of the
MG Owners Club, because I had put together an MG Metro for
my Mother. I want to ask Your kind help in tracking one
appropriate MGB in the UK. Seen already the advertisements
in the Enjoying MG  magazine, Im looking for a car around
#500.

Thank You for Your kind attention and help in advance!

Fehir G. Gergu
Austin is Rover Klub Pics