Re: Racist rant - Don't miss this one!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Racist rant - Don't miss this one!
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:39:34 -0600
A highly charged political message went out, that appeared to go
to the list from a member of the list. Looking at the headers, I'm
not convinced that the person implicated actually did it. I think
it was a hacker or virus or some sort.

It tried to look like it was going to the list, but it didn't go
into my MG list mailbox, because it didn't go to the lists address.

The message was hate filled and made vaste generalizations trying to
stereotype a group of people.

The two flame replies also made vaste generalizations trying to
sterotype groups of people.

Wish we could get back to MG topics.

I drove the 'B yesterday, probably for the last time this year. I
was going to go to the MMGG lunch but, got caught in other things
at the required time. Too bad the weather is turning on me. My MG
is running more reliably than my daily driver right now. :-) Of course,
I know the 'Bs mechanic much better than anyone at the repair shop
I take the Mazda to. :-)

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155