Re: Closet Healey Lover Shows True Colours......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Closet Healey Lover Shows True Colours......
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:17:28 EST
In a message dated 01/11/02 10:42:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> For me, the front end is poorest part of the MGA design.
> The rest is quite good.  I always thought the Healey front
> treatment was better.
>
> Blake

AHA!

An Austin-Lorry lover comes out of the closet!

Actually, Blake, the grill opening IS probably the weakest styling feature of
the MGA, and the Cobra or AH grill may look a bit better, but it has grown on
me over the years, and I wouldn't trade it for the AH grill if it meant I
also had to have the lorry engine and heavy inferior handling (and yes, I
have had Healeys as well.)

Bill