Re: Flame 0n

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flame 0n
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:29:36 -0800
Huh, I wonder, is it really a 75? Looks like a chrome bumper car (well, I
mean, the bumper is obvious, but I don't see anything to make me think it's
a chrome bumper tacked onto a RB car)... could be a 74 registered as a 75
(not that uncommon).

Pretty careless of them to crop the front end out of the photo. Or maybe
not...

There would definitely seem to be $100 worth of parts there. If you happened
to be in Texas, that is.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149