Re: Convertible top results.

To: lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Convertible top results.
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 01:22:51 EST
Andrew,

Most tops will come with the snaps, but you need to install them.  Normally
the tops you buy in the US do not come with instructions as it is felt better
to have them installed professionally.  In the UK they come with very basic
instructions in most cases.   The mohair is a bit heavier then the stayfast
so you made a good choice, that is why we sell the mohair too.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>