RE: duplicate emails-solved? NO LBC

To: "'MonteMorris'" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: duplicate emails-solved? NO LBC
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:06:11 -0500
Do you have "Rules" set up in Outlook, to move your list e-mail to a
separate folder? If you do, and you have two rules for the list e-mail,
this will be the problem. That was what happened to me anyhow.

Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com