Re: MG Clothing

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <NFexec@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MG Clothing
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:50:09 -0500
On 11/24/02 2:39 PM, NFexec@aol.com  <NFexec@aol.com> wrote:

>OK, Christmas and Chanukah are coming soon ---- does anyone know of a
>website
>(or catalogue location) that sells MGB (or just MG) shirts, sweatshirts,
>caps, etc?  (Gift-seeking MG enthusiast wants to know)!

Doug

I can sure help out with this one! I highly recommend giving Ralph
Jannelli a try at Fourth Gear Ltd. <www.fourth-gear-ltd.com>

They have embroidered logos and images of your car that you can get done
in your color. Even multi-color. I have the red MGA sweatshirt for Deb
and I, and a denim shirt. Very nice quality embroidery. I have on order a
hat and shirt for my dad's birthday a MINI with white top and yellow
body. No problem, says Ralph.

You can get large emblems on the back, an MG logo on one side and your
car on the other, etc. The small cars are about 3" long and add $10 to
the price of the clothing. The hat is $11 including an emblem. The
sweatshirts are $9, and the short sleeve denim is $17, so prices are
reasonable.

Also, don't forget Jeff Zorn at Little British Car Co <www.lbcarco.com>
His marque t-shirts are very nice and reasonably prices. The MGA one
happens to be red, so I'm good to go there! Plus Jeff has a Thanksgiving
week sale going on now.

HTH,
Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio