Re: Someone reselling Hans' Superchargers on ebay.

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, "Eric"
Subject: Re: Someone reselling Hans' Superchargers on ebay.
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:56:00 -0500
Hans does now have a few (1? 2?) distributors
in the U.S. (northwest U.S. I believe)   so it could easily be
one of them.    I almost became a dist myself about
a year to a year and a half ago before he had
really finished up anything more than one complete
'variation' of the system (ie multiple pulley sizes weren't avail yet)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com