Re: winter in Oz (was "garage heater advice")

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: winter in Oz (was "garage heater advice")
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 02:24:26 +1030
"Telewest (PH)" wrote:

> Yeah, but how could you get it so wrong and end up with Christmas in the
> summer ...

Wrong?

How could you go down to the beach for Christmas lunch in Winter?

As a kid this was always the Christmas treat, especially as we had new
beach towels and bathers and snorkels and flippers and totem tennis
sets, etc, etc, to try out.

What a difference a hemisphere makes, eh?

And remember, I drive my 'B topdown 12 months of the year (sometimes I
get wet - but that is why we have these cars, isn't it... to get a
little closer to nature :-) ??

Have a nice, warming brandy for me, y'all!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII