Aftermarket fuel filter for '69

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aftermarket fuel filter for '69
From: cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 11:40:05 -0500
My '69 MGB/GT originally did not come fitted w/ a fuel filter.  I think
a filter w/ a straight fitting and a right-angle type fitting would fit
most naturally, connected between the braided fuel hose and a regular
fuel hose to the T-connector.  Can anyone suggest a brand and part
number of a fuel filter that would fit into the braided fuel hose and
has a right-angle fitting at the other end?  What about volume
capacity... some aftermarket filters are much smaller than others?
Thanks in advance,

-Kent