Porting Heads

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Porting Heads
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:25:33 EST
Porting

     Thanks for all the responses from the list about Head Porting.  I sent
for the book "Tuning A Series Engine".  I have, "How to Power Tune MGB".  I
probable should let the Experts do it, but I'm doing Two Heads, and it's
something I've never done and want to try.  I'll let you know how I make out.

                                                    Thanks Again Guys
                                                                       Steve
                                                                         N.E.
Ohio