Re: voltmeter

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: voltmeter
From: Jim Evans <jevans@imaxx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:37:08 -0600
Wednesday AM - My appologies to all for the inoperative link referenced below in
yesterday's email.  Our esteemed web-fixit-guy, Barney-san, lectured me
yesterday
evening at length on this unexpected problem.  If I understood him correctly, in
layman's terms "it's all someone else's fault".  Anyhow, he is trying to fix the
problem & it will be a good link when he is done.  In the meanwhile, it is
possible
to access the same pages by working your way through the Chicago club website
and
following the links to the "swap meet" info.
Jim Evans