Grassroots Motorsport Magazine

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grassroots Motorsport Magazine
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:28:03 -0500
---------------->
www.grmotorsports.com  Good magazine for amateur racing, great technical
articles on shocks, springs, sway bars, brakes.  Written as to be
understandable.
---------------->

Also, about half the GRM issues have an article about B's.  Past articles
have included B preparation for road racing, a B-GT that successfully
performance rally races, and currently, the previously mentioned series of
articles on B tuning for performance.  I would get the magazine even if it
didn't have so much about B's.  It is the only car magazine that focuses on
cars we could really own in real life - and from a real grownup's
perspective - most of the time, anyway ;-).  I don't even think it holds
interest exclusively for racers, as most of the tech articles address real
world roadability of various cars and possible modifications.  I recommend
the magazine to any motorhead type; I think they offer a free trial issue
online at the above web address.
Dean (no financial interest despite my over-the-top rave review might
suggest)