Re: Fuel Pressure regulator

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure regulator
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:01:18 -0700
At 06:12 PM 12/20/2002 -0600, M. Edwin Vaughan wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I am looking for a source (other than VB) for a fuel pressure regulator.
>Any help would be appreciated.

As you should be (my obligatory anti-VB comment). If you need a fuel
pressure regulator due to too much pressure from the fuel pump, you should
be able to purchase any in-line one  that regulates down to 2-4 psi from
any auto parts store. I used one on my 65B that was adjustable (knob to
control the pressure output) that I put on the fuel line near the carb
intake that worked pretty good. You just need to verify the fuel line size
(I think its 5/16" but I wouldn't swear to it). The better solution would
be to use a low pressure SU fuel pump but that wasn't part of the question.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B