got a trunk lid

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: got a trunk lid
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:49:31 -0600
    So I won an auction on eBay over the weekend for a trunk lid. And since
it was just about 1 hour away, Strandberg Volvo in Centuria, Wi, I drove up
and got it and saved $34 in shipping. Since I won it for $29.95. I
thought it'd
be worth it.

    Unfortunately, I did something stupid. Just outside of Stillwater on
highway
5, I folllowed another car and passed on the right someone who was
turning left.
A cop nearly hit me and ran a stop sign so he could stop both of us. I'm
wondering
what that's going to cost me.

    Anyway, where I did it was about 1 1/2 blocks from an intersection
that a school
bus hit a car waiting to turn left, into a big truck, killing 3. So the
Washington County
Sherriffs are enforcing that.

    Have a save holiday everyone.

    On the upside, I've got a nice straight trunk lid with no luggage
rack holes. :-) In
green, thus resurfacing the, what color should I paint the car debate in
my head.

--
Paul.
'77B