RE: Odd but Cool, low lbc content

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: Odd but Cool, low lbc content
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:34:49 -0600
Tatras are air cooled so some of the Corvair guys are really into them.
They say the Tatra V-8 was way ahead of it's time for air cooled
technology.  They are one of the oldest makes of cars that are still in
business (http://www.tatra.cz/enff/history/).

About 20 years ago, a friend of my dad collected orphan cars.  He had
Scarab and Berkley (LBC Content) either in Mobile or the Mississippi
Gulf Coast.  My dad was in love with the Scarab and I really wanted a
Berkley.

Patton